TECO Partners provides dedicated service for national and key account customers with large locations across Florida. As a single point of contact, your National Accounts manager will help to:
• Streamline the utility processes for new construction and renovation projects, including coordination of natural gas service lines and meter sets.
• Assist with natural gas equipment installations while helping to identify, aggregate and access available rebates and incentives.
• Help in assessing new and emerging energy-efficient natural gas technologies that make sense for your operation.
Through our strategic partnership with Johnson Controls we are equipped to serve the unique needs of educational institutions, hospitals, government, and community buildings. Through this alliance, we offer the continuity you expect with a new depth of expertise spanning design and engineering, and implementation through ongoing support. We even leverage our industry network to identify available funding specifically for the distinct structure of energy projects. TECO Partners energy experts can help to improve your facility’s resiliency and sustainability through:
• Boiler & Chiller Improvements
• Air Handling Equipment
• Controls, Motors & Drives
• HVAC System
• Upgrades Gas-fired
• Infrared Heater
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Solar Photovoltaics
• Lighting Retrofits
• Electrical Peak Shaving
• Microgrids, Islanding & Energy Storage
• Back-up Generators
• Variable Frequency Drives
• Central Power Plant Upgrades
• Metering & Energy Information Systems
• Decentralization of Domestic Hot Water
• Decentralization of Power Plants
• Building Envelope Improvements
• Water & Steam Distribution Enhancements
National Accounts Manager
Maru leverages more than 29 years of utility experience to provide service to national account, general commercial and federal clients. She joined TECO Energy in 2000 to work within the electric business. Her experience includes field engineering and project management, working on large residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
She moved to TECO Partners as the manager of National Accounts in early 2018. Her team manages installation of natural gas service and equipment for new construction projects – primarily for national account locations throughout Florida. She helps to identify, secure and install new or emerging natural gas technologies that help organizations optimize energy and operational efficiencies. She also assists with accessing and aggregating rebates from utilities across North America to streamline the purchase and installation of gas appliances for large, multi-site clients.
Maru earned her Bachelor of Applied Science in Business degree in Business from Saint Leo University. She and her family enjoy tennis, boating and fishing.